Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Surprise Surprise

Yesterday was the end of the first month of veggie eating and as I served dinner (a very tasty black beans and rice)we voted.

I was SHOCKED that our vote was 3-1 in favor of staying veggie for another month!

It broke down like this:

Me-Veg
Joseph-Veg
Alex-Veg
Liam-Meat

Here are the reasons and the reservations from each of us:

Me- reason-I like veggie eating better and if done well, I think it's a healthier choice. Also-I find it interesting the God gives us a garden as our food in Genesis.

reservation- why did God also give us canine teeth and can I give them all the iron and other nutrients they need to thrive?

Joseph- reason-it's cheaper for our family to be veggie eaters.
reservation-mmmmmmm......meat.

Alex- reason- I don't want to eat animals.
reservation-but Mom, I love your pot-roast!

Liam- reason- I want MEAT!
reservation- but NO CHICKEN!


YEESH!


So begins month two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment