Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dinner Day 22-Left-Overs (Again)




I don't believe in being wasteful.
That said, I'm probably far too wasteful anyway.
I turn the water on so my kitty can get a fresh cool drink.
Yes-he's spoiled.
I am spoiled, too.
Spoiled.
But
Not
Spoiled

Rotten.

In fact, I am richly blessed.

Blessed enough to have a fridge full of left-overs from the past few meals.
Left-overs which will NOT be allowed to become

Spoiled Rotten.
:)

Blessed enough to have a beautiful family to eat with, plates to eat on,
A dinning room to eat in.
Even blessed enough to have a fury little kitty car to spoil with fresh, cool, running water.


“I don't preach a social gospel; I preach the Gospel, period. The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is concerned for the whole person. When people were hungry, Jesus didn't say, "Now is that political or social?" He said, "I feed you." Because the good news to a hungry person is bread.”-
Bishop Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment