Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Biology 101

Our daughter Alex is a high school freshman which, as you my know (or remember) means that last week show was required by her Biology teacher to study dissection.

Now, Mr. Cam didn't serve up for her educational pleasure an earth worm which could be chopped and still miraculously wiggle about and move on it's merry way. Nor did he bring to the table the ever popular and timeless classic-the FROG! Rather, Mr. Cam welcomed my baby into the world of dissecting with a Chicken-Wing.

She was shocked and dismayed when I picked her up from school. "How was your day?" I asked.
"Oh, Mom, awful," she said. "Cam made us dissect a chicken wing! It was so gross. It had a claw! A CLAW! It even had a FEATHER!!! I can't ever eat chicken again."

No comments:

Post a Comment