Monday, March 21, 2011

Dinner Day 20- Cheese Raviolli


Today is "National Ravioli Day".
That's Easy on Mom, right?
Right!

For dinner:
Cheese Rav's.
Note:
I went to the store and priced check the cost of ricotta and parmesan, against the cost of buying two bags of frozen or fresh cheese ravioli.
The winner:
Frozen Cheese Ravioli

The Menu:
Cheese Rav's in Marinara Sauce
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Italian Salad

The consensus:
Alex: Man! I LOVE this dinner, Mom. I love ravioli. It's feel good food.
Liam: It was good. (He ate ever bit and more)
Joseph: I loved it. I LOVED IT! Look, the kids ate EVERYTHING.
Me: This is sooo good and sooo easy. I wish I could eat infinite pasta.

The Cost:
$9 for a family of four.
$2.25/person.

Total
Winner
!!!!!!
(Note: I wish the pitures of the cheesy pasta looked better online than they do with my camera. Please believe me, it looked and WAS really restaurant good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment